We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of Mission Oaks Outpatient Rehabilitation!
10780 US-301, Oxford, FL 34484
Mission Oaks offers Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy services for a wide variety of orthopedic, neurologic, and musculoskeletal conditions, as well as general rehabilitation to address issues related to a decrease in safety or function.
Our experienced clinicians will help identify problem areas using objective standardized assessments and a variety of techniques to help residents achieve their highest levels of function and be able to participate in the activities they enjoy.
Progressive Clinical Programming
Our outpatient program utilizes the latest techniques and equipment while providing specialized services for individuals with various injuries or disorders.
- Dementia & Memory Programs
- Rehabilitation after Orthopedic injury/replacement
- Arthritis Programs
- Pain Programs
- Productive Aging Health Programs
- Driving Safety
- Joint Protection
- Back Care
- Falls / Balance Program
- Leisure Activity Enhancement (Golf, Hiking, Walking)
- Cardiac Programs
- Incontinence Programs for Seniors
- Multiple trauma
Physical Therapy (PT)
- Exercises to restore motion, strength and a greater degree of independence
- Joint & soft tissue mobilization
- Pain management
- Orthotics/prosthetic training
- Education information specific to the injury or illness
Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Strengthening specific muscle groups to restore fine and gross motor skills
- Instruction in adaptive living techniques, joint protection, work simplification, energy conservation and motor skills coordination
- Customized adaptive equipment
Speech-Language Therapy (SLP)
- Improved functional communication skills and speech production
- Improved oral feeding and swallowing skills
- Improved memory and thinking or establishing compensatory strategies in these areas